In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), our Park has taken steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. We have increased our cleaning and hygiene program to ensure our areas are safe for you and all our sites are appropriately socially distanced. Please note that certain amenities and facilities may be reduced or unavailable to comply with Federal and State Government restrictions.
Our industry-standard COVID-Safe Plan measures include:
- Increased cleaning standards and frequency
- Hand sanitiser stations provided around the Park for your use
- Capacity limits in all communal areas such as BBQ areas, camp kitchens, laundries, etc.
- Maintaining 1.5 metres physical distancing
- Guest registration form and pre-arrival screening completed prior to check-in
- Guest, Contractor and Visitor contact tracing and record-keeping
Please do not visit if you or any member of your family is unwell. If you or a member of your booking becomes unwell whilst staying at the Park or anytime in the two weeks following your departure, you must advise us immediately. Please abide by Park rules and all staff instructions
To streamline the check-in process for our guests, important information will be sent via email prior to arrival. We strongly recommend that pre-arrival documentation is completed to fast-track check-in and to avoid any lengthy delays. Thank you for your co-operation.