UPDATE 6/8/2020 – BIG4 Borderland Wodonga remains OPEN for the below exemptions to Stage 3 Restrictions – Regional Victoria. Bookings available by calling (02) 6024 3906.
- whose place of residence is the accommodation facility; or
- who is ordinarily a resident of Victoria but has no permanent place of residence in Victoria; or
- who has a permanent place of residence in Victoria, but that place is temporarily unavailable; or
- on a temporary basis, for work purposes; or
- who was a temporary guest of the accommodation facility on the date that these directions were given; or
- who requires emergency accommodation, including in relation to family violence and other vulnerable groups; or
- who requires accommodation for work purposes, where their work is for the purposes of responding to the state of emergency in existence under the PHW Act
BIG4 Borderland Wodonga is just 3km from Wodonga town centre and three hours from Melbourne. An ideal location for an overnight stay to break up a long drive or a longer holiday to enjoy all the beautiful Murray Region has to offer. BIG4 Borderland Wodonga is perfect for exploring local historic towns, wineries and Lake Hume. With a choice of comfortable cabin accommodation and affordable powered sites for caravans and camping.
This family-friendly park is ideal for your Albury-Wodonga Sporting weekend at Wodonga Sports and Leisure Centre just 5 mins down the road. Keep the kids entertained over the holidays in the swimming pool, games room, TV room or on the Kangaroo Jumper!
Guests also receive deals and discounts for local attractions and eateries like our neighbours Supatramp – a huge indoor climbing, trampoline park and activity complex offering hours of exciting and challenging experiences. For all the details, ask our friendly reception team. Looking for self-drive itineraries to discover the Murray Region? The team can also recommend driving routes for you to explore. From food and wine lovers to history buffs, we have something for you.
We are happy to announce we now have a dog-friendly cabin! No longer does your four-legged friend have to stay at home and miss out on the adventure. Please check availability when booking.
There are also two dog kennels on offer which can be located beside any of our cabins. Due to limited availability, please request when booking. Need to stretch your legs after a long drive? You and your furry friend can wander the large area at the rear of the park.
We look forward to welcoming you to BIG4 Borderland Wodonga.
|Nightly Site Rates from|
|1-2 Adults||Extra Adult (15yrs +)||Child (3-15yrs)|
|Nightly Cabin Rates starting from|