The team at BIG4 Happy Hallidays are ecstatic to be welcoming guests these Spring School Holidays.
While life onsite will be a little different than before, ensuring a safe and special stay for our guests is our priority.
Here’s the lowdown on what you need to know if you will be visiting us, including our long-term casuals guests that have an onsite van.
- As with anywhere you go, everyone needs to adhere to the latest NSW Public Health Order
- Practice social distancing, good hygiene and stay home if you’re feeling unwell
- Gatherings of no more than 20 people in any one area.
- Prior to entry to BIG4 Happy Hallidays, a Covid-19 Guest Declaration MUST be completed. This also applies to all holiday van owners.
- Please follow all Park rules and any instructions provided by Staff
September/October School Holidays
To comply with Federal and State restrictions currently in place, certain amenities may be reduced or unavailable at this time. This includes indoor recreational facilities.
The following will be OPEN and available to enjoy!
- Heated Indoor Pool
- Outdoor Pools and Waterslide
- Indoor Kid’s Nook Climbing Area
- Train Rides – see below for details
- Outdoor Playground
- Jumping Pillow
- Mini Golf
- Tennis Court
- Pedal Karts
- BBQ Areas
- Games Room
Train Rides – All Aboard!
Yes our iconic train rides will be back for the kids to enjoy!
To comply with social distancing, we’ve updated our train ride schedule and spots available.
When does the train run?
- Train rides will run in the morning and from 9:30am.
How do I book my train ticket?
- See our friendly team at reception from 9am to book your seat. You will receive a ticket to present to the train driver for your ride.
- There will be limited spots each morning. First in, first served.
- Ticket must be used on the day of booking.
- Each child must book their ticket in person. No bookings for others.
- Share the fun! Allow others a turn who may not have already had a ride.
What COVIDSafe measures are in place?
- Train spots have been adjusted to meet social distancing requirements of 1 person per 4sqm.
- The train and seats will be cleaned between each ride.
We have increased our cleaning and hygiene program to ensure our areas are safe. Hire equipment will also be sanitised after each use.
If you have any questions, please drop us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us Monday-Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm on (02) 6559-2967
Thank you for your cooperation in helping the community stay safe!