It is with great excitement that we are looking forward to welcoming all our Park guests!
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), our Parks are taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. We have increased our cleaning and hygiene program to ensure our areas are safe for you and all our sites are appropriately socially distanced. Please note that certain amenities and facilities may be reduced or unavailable to comply with Federal and State Government restrictions. For full details of open facilities, please contact our friendly Park teams directly.
Guests must abide by the following:
COVIDSafe Guest Conditions of Entry
Anyone who has respiratory symptoms or fever (>37.5°C), even if they only have mild symptoms, MUST:
- Advise staff
- Immediately get tested for COVID-19 and;
- Place themselves in isolation until they have received their result
Everyone must comply with government and current Public Health Order directions while on the premises.
This includes but is not limited to:
- 1 person per 2 sqm rule applies in all communal areas such as BBQ areas, camp kitchens, laundries, recreational facilities etc.
- Maintain 1.5 metres physical distancing
- Everyone must practice good hand hygiene
- All guests, including long-term casuals and visitors, MUST complete a Guest Declaration at check-in/arrival.
- Park rules and conditions must be followed
- All staff instructions must be followed
To streamline the check-in process for our guests, important information will be provided prior to arrival.
We hope our guests enjoy a safe and special stay with us!