At Secura Lifestyle Holiday Parks, we take the safety and well-being of our guests, team members and all who visit our Parks, seriously. We are actively monitoring Coronavirus (COVID-19) updates and carefully following Government issued advice. You can access official health updates here.
We recommend that you keep up to date with the latest information available from the authorities. We very much appreciate your support, patience and cooperation as we all work together during this time.
Secura Lifestyle Guests (NSW) – updated 29/03/2021
Travellers from Queensland – Arrival declaration form
If you arrive in NSW on or after 12.01am, 27 March and you have been in Brisbane City Council or Moreton Bay Regional Council since 11 March, you must complete a self-declaration form.
You must do this
- either 24 hours before you enter NSW or on entry
- whether you cross the border by any means including air, road or rail.
- you may only enter NSW if you are a NSW resident
- you may not transit through NSW
- you must immediately get tested and self-isolate
Advice to our NSW guests: We are committed to maintaining a COVIDSafe environment for the health and safety of our guests and staff. To fast-track the check-in process, important information will be provided prior to arrival. We recommend that guests have the Service NSW smartphone app downloaded prior to arrival. QR code scan is required at check-in. Click here for more details.
Secura Lifestyle Guests (QLD) – updated 14/04/2021
Easing of restrictions for all of Queensland
From 6am AEST Thursday 15 April 2021, restrictions for all of Queensland will ease. Read more about this easing of restrictions.
Advice to our QLD guests:
While not mandatory, you are strongly encouraged to carry a mask with you at all times when you leave your accommodation and wear a mask in any indoor or outdoor space when physical distancing is not possible. Our Parks are committed to your health and safety. For further information, please read our COVIDSafe Guest Conditions of Entry here.
Secura Lifestyle Guests (Victoria) – updated 12/04/2021
Based on an assessment of public health risks, the Chief Health Officer has declared the following areas will be designated green zones under Victoria’s ‘traffic light’ travel permit system effective 11:59pm, 11 April 2021:
- Greater Brisbane (City of Brisbane, City of Ipswich, Logan City, Moreton Bay Region, Redlands City)
- The Gladstone region in Queensland
- Byron Shire in New South Wales
Advice to our Victorian guests:
We look forward to welcoming guests again. To fast-track the check-in process, important information will be provided prior to arrival. We recommend that guests have the downloaded prior to arrival. QR code scan is required at check-in. For further information, please read our COVIDSafe Guest Conditions of Entry here.
Keeping You Safe and Healthy
For your safety and extra peace of mind, we have introduced a range of additional measures to ensure our current standards of cleanliness and hygiene are even more rigorous
- All guests are provided with information prior to arrival outlining symptoms to look out for and preventive measures to help them minimise the risk of infection.
- We are taking hygiene seriously and you can be confident that our Parks are being cleaned frequently and to the highest of standards, and that our staff are employing heightened levels of sanitation.
- We’ve implemented the recommended precautionary operational measures of the Australian Government Department of Health to protect the health and safety of guests and team members.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the park you are visiting.
Understanding that the situation is continually evolving, we are aiming to reduce any concerns by being flexible. If you are due to stay with us soon and need to make changes to existing reservations, please complete the form below.