At Secura Lifestyle Holiday Parks, we take the safety and well-being of our guests, team members and all who visit our parks, seriously. We are actively monitoring Coronavirus (COVID-19) updates and carefully following Government issued advice. You can access official health updates here.
We recommend that you keep up to date with the latest information available from the authorities. We very much appreciate your support, patience and cooperation as we all work together during this time.
Secura Lifestyle Guests (NSW Only) – updated 6/07/2020
Border closure to protect NSW
NSW will temporarily shut its border with Victoria to contain the spread of COVID-19 and to protect the health and jobs of NSW citizens. The closure will be effective from 12.01am Wednesday, 8 July and follows the concerning spread of COVID-19 in Melbourne.
Further information on rules and restrictions is available here.
Advice to our NSW guests (for residents outside of Victoria):
- There are no limitations to travelling within NSW
- You may travel to regional NSW for a holiday.
To streamline the check-in process for our guests, important information will be provided prior to arrival. As required by NSW Health, Secura Lifestyle are obliged to outline our “Conditions of Entry” for guests at all NSW Parks. Click here for more details.
Secura Lifestyle Guests (QLD Only) – updated 5/08/2020
The Queensland Government has released its UPDATED roadmap for the easing of border restrictions
On Tuesday 30 June 2020, Premier Annastacia Palaszczuk announced Stage 3 Easing of Restrictions, including border changes.
- From 12:01 pm (midday) 10 July 2020 anyone can enter Queensland unless they have been in a COVID-19 hotspot in the last 14 days.
The tightening of restrictions means people who have been in a COVID-19 hotspot within the last 14 days will no longer be able to quarantine in Queensland and will be turned away at our border. This applies to everyone who has been in a COVID-19 hotspot in the past 14 days, except people needed in Queensland for essential purposes. Queensland residents who have been in a COVID-19 hotspot can return home but will be required to quarantine in government provided accommodation at their expense.
- From 1.00 am on Saturday 1 August 2020 the 34 Local Government Areas of Greater Sydney are now a COVID-19 hotspot.
- Queensland will close its border to all of New South Wales and the ACT from 1:00am on Saturday 8 August 2020
A full list of current COVID-19 hotspots is provided here.
Advice to our QLD guests: Border Pass Information can be found here. The teams at our Queensland Secura Lifestyle Parks are excited to be able to reopen our doors to all permitted interstate guests from midday 10 July. Our Parks are committed to your health and safety. For further information, please read our COVIDSafe Guest Conditions of Entry here.
Secura Lifestyle Guests (Victoria Only) – updated 6/08/2020
From 11:59pm on 5 August, stage 3 restrictions apply throughout regional Victoria. Our Parks will remain open for the following guests:
- whose place of residence is the accommodation facility; or
- who is ordinarily a resident of Victoria but has no permanent place of residence in Victoria; or
- who has a permanent place of residence in Victoria, but that place is temporarily unavailable; or
- on a temporary basis, for work purposes; or
- who was a temporary guest of the accommodation facility on the date that these directions were given; or
- who requires emergency accommodation, including in relation to family violence and other vulnerable groups; or
- who requires accommodation for work purposes, where their work is for the purposes of responding to the state of emergency in existence under the PHW Act
Further information on Coronavirus (COVID-19) Restrictions can be found here.
Advice to our Victorian guests:
Whilst Stage 3 Restrictions are in place, bookings are available only by calling the Park directly: BIG4 Borderland Wodonga (02) 6024 3906 and Secura Lifestyle Shepparton East (03) 5829-2396. For our essential worker guests, further information on worker permits can be found here. Guests will be required to wear a face covering when outside their accommodation.
Keeping You Safe and Healthy
For your safety and extra peace of mind, we have introduced a range of additional measures to ensure our current standards of cleanliness and hygiene are even more rigorous
- All guests are provided with information prior to arrival outlining symptoms to look out for and preventive measures to help them minimise the risk of infection.
- We are taking hygiene seriously and you can be confident that our Parks are being cleaned frequently and to the highest of standards, and that our staff are employing heightened levels of sanitation.
- We’ve implemented the recommended precautionary operational measures of the Australian Government Department of Health to protect the health and safety of guests and team members.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the park you are visiting.
Understanding that the situation is continually evolving, we are aiming to reduce any concerns by being flexible. If you are due to stay with us soon and need to make changes to existing reservations, please complete the form below.