Dogs are welcome on application at time of booking for cabins and sites at the Manager's discretion in OFF-PEAK SEASON only (outside of school holidays and long weekends). Please contact us directly on (02) 6559 2967 to discuss your pet and travel needs.
Dogs Welcome on Sites and Selected Cabin Accommodation*
- Bookings for dog-friendly accommodation are only accepted by directly phoning the park. No online bookings are available at this time. Please call our friendly reservations team on (02) 6559 2967 to register your dog with your booking.
- When you arrive at our park for your stay, you will be required to sign an agreement that outlines the rules relating to your stay at our park. Dogs will be welcomed at the managers’ discretion.
- The dog must be leashed at all times whilst not in your van, tent or specific pet-friendly designated cabin. A leash must be no more than 2 metres in length. The only exception to being off-leash is if you have a secure enclosed area for your pet within your caravan, annex or site. This will be strictly enforced.
- With the exception of our specific pet-friendly designated cabins, pets are NOT allowed into any other park accommodation.
- No pet is to be left unattended at any time. The dog must be supervised at all times and never left unattended including inside a tent, van or specific pet-friendly designated cabin. Take your pet with you whenever you leave the Park. Boarding kennels are available nearby for a small fee if needed.
- For health and safety reasons dogs are not allowed in any common areas of the park including pool areas, games rooms, camp kitchens, amenities, playgrounds, reception or any public areas.
- For health and safety reasons dogs must not be washed or cleaned anywhere within the park other than the designated dog-wash area. Additionally, any dog-related accessories such as dog blankets etc should not be washed or cleaned within the park.
- Dog owners are personally responsible and will be held to be so, for any and all personal injuries and/or property damage or losses in relation to any actions by or because of their dog whilst in our park and reserve areas.
- The dog owner must agree that the park owner/manager reserves the right to evict any guests whose dog is deemed noisy, disruptive and aggressive or the subject of complaints from other guests. It is the dog owner’s responsibility and the dog owners alone to control and manage their dog. If in the view of the park management this has not happened to an acceptable level the owner and the dog may be evicted from the park, without prior warning, immediately at the manager’s discretion.
- Dogs may only be walked in the designated areas of the park. Dogs are not to be walked around the park, including exiting the park except via a designated route. The walking track where dogs are permitted to walk is the paddock at the rear of the park.
- Dog owners are 100% responsible for immediately picking up and disposing of their dog's or pet's waste. Waste bags are provided at various locations throughout the Park
- Please do not allow your pet to urinate or defecate on any other guest's site or property.
- Pets visiting our Park should have valid vaccination certificates and be free from fleas
- Bookings with pets on sites do not incur additional charges. Pet-friendly cabins incur an additional $15 per night.
Pet owners who fail to be respectful of these rules will be asked to leave the Park. We hope you and your dog enjoy your stay at BIG4 Happy Hallidays and thank you for your co-operation.