Secura Lifestyle Lakeside Forster is perfectly located on the tranquil shores of Wallis Lake in Forster on the Mid North Coast of New South Wales, just 3.5 hours north of Sydney.
With easy access to spectacular waterways, local patrolled pristine beaches, rivers, and hinterlands. The Great Lakes region offers secluded national parks. Secura Lifestyle Lakeside Forster is only minutes to Forster town centre, shopping, restaurants, cafes and golf courses.
The park is set on 12 pristine acres, with established gardens, offering the largest caravan and camping sites in the region and wide lake frontage.
Enjoy the easy waterfront access with activities like kayaking, paddle boarding, fishing and crabbing (BYO equipment). We have a small boat ramp for launching tinnies at the park, or the larger boat ramp is just two minutes up the road.
Park Activities & Facilities
- Take a dip in the resort- style pool, complete with kiddies splash area.
- Kids love exploring the outdoor playground or shooting some hoops at the basketball court.
- The modern games room includes a pool table, a large media room, and a library all with comfortable seating for a bit of time out.
- Nothing beats a BBQ with lakefront views!
- Our modern and well-equipped camp kitchen is a great location to gather the family for a meal together.
School Holiday Fun
We normally have an activities program running for many of the School Holiday periods.
Please check directly with the park to confirm activities are running during your stay.
|Nightly Site Rates from|
|1-2 Adults||Extra Adult (15yrs +)||Child (3-15yrs)|
|Nightly Cabin Rates starting from|