BIG4 Happy Hallidays is located in the heart of the coastal township of Hallidays Point. This beautiful little town is only 3.5 hours north of Sydney and only a short 15 minutes from Forster-Tuncurry and Taree. We are close to many local beaches, Wallis Lake, Manning River and local clubs and attractions.
We have a wide variety of cabin accommodation to suit all needs and budgets. If you are travelling in your caravan, motorhome, RV, camper trailer or tent, we have a variety of sites for you to choose from. You may wish to treat yourself to your own personal ensuite site. There is an enclosed camp kitchen and BBQ areas throughout the park that will help make your stay enjoyable.
Park Activities & Facilities
- Our Park is set in lush tropical surrounds and we pride ourselves on our park facilities.
- There is a large indoor heated pool for all year round enjoyment.
- In the warmer months, relax around the outdoor pool with toddler splash pool.
- Enjoy a game of mini-golf, basketball, table-tennis or tennis (equipment available from Reception for a $5 refundable deposit).
- Kids love the jumping pillow and outdoor playground.
- Our park is great for the kids to ride their bikes and scooter – helmets are required. Sorry, no skateboards/rollerblades/skates.
- Smaller kids under 9 years of age can have safe fun in the indoor kids nook and ball pit (under parental supervision).
School Holiday Fun
JUST ANNOUNCED! Come on get happy at Happy Hallidays! The Easter Holidays fun continues as we’ve got more activities lined up these School Holidays. From arts & crafts to movies, there are loads of activities to keep the kids busy. Check out all the details here.
Family and Group Bookings
BIG4 Happy Hallidays is a great destination for large groups, family reunions and sporting clubs. We have a large enclosed activity room that can be used for social gatherings, functions, movie nights and school holiday activities also.
Please check directly with the park to confirm activities are running during your stay.
Our park is a great destination for the keen fisherman with access to many different waterways and beaches in the region. Bowling or golfing enthusiasts will also appreciate how close we are to Tallwood’s Golf Course and the local Blackhead Bowling Club. We are walking distance to the Hallidays Point Tavern and they also have a courtesy bus that will pick up at our front gate.
You may wish to relax in our park or have a look around at all the things the Great Lakes and Manning Region has to offer. With so many great things to see and do in our park and this area, we are sure that you will enjoy visiting us at BIG4 Happy Hallidays.
|Nightly Site Rates from|
|1-2 Adults||Extra Adult (15yrs +)||Child (3-15yrs)|
|$35.00||$12.00||$12.00 (up to 4 children)|
|Nightly Cabin Rates starting from|
|$105.00||$20.00||$20.00 (up to 4 children)|